Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bazaar/ Bizarre?


Today is September 7th. I am lying in bed (of course) watching the drama unfold from the "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" (what I missed last night). I have done my "full body scan" several times in the past couple of days- head? good. throat? good. heart? good. stomach? great! rash under my stoma? STAPH. I'm totally serious. It's an effing Staph/ MRSA infection. Don't worry though, unless you have licked my abdomen in the past week you won't get it. (actually, I would feel tons better if you just went right now and washed your hands. go. now.)

This "every week" thing is getting so annoying. The total colectomy in April? Acceptable. The heart attack in June? Ridiculous. The tear in my abdomen in July? STUPID. August brought ANOTHER (my fourth one to be exact) esophageal stretching (two days before the CIB) and now, Hello September, thanks for bringing me Staph!

Dear Universe,
I could use a break.
Sincerely,
Casey

And, yes, I am still bitter. (just less angry)




No comments:

Post a Comment