Tuesday, June 19, 2012

At the beginning of the month I there was a very unfortunate turn of events in the saga that is my life.  I have been on a forced vacation and have had several weeks to "think" about everything that is going on.  Things I have Learned:
1.) Some of my friends, are not my friends, and I need to accept this and move on. (and if I haven't heard from them by now, I REALLY need to move on.)
2.) This very private event has become very public and I will never be as open about things again.
3.) Discrimination is everywhere, and, it sucks to be on this end of it.
4.) My life changed in  30 minutes (or less) and it will never be the same.
5.) The best thing you can do for depression is GET OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN, despite how comfortable your bed is or what marathon is on Bravo.
6.) When one door closes, another one opens. (great advice from my amazing hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment