Thursday, May 10, 2012

Six

Things I Love Right Now:
*Nice People. Especially the Valet Gentlemen at the hospital and the Nurses that work at my Doctor's office.
*Cool mornings. Even though the afternoon temps are already getting to the mid-90''s the mornings make it all worth it.
*A working hot water heater. 5 days of ice cold showers and not being able to use the dishwasher make me very grateful it is fixed.
*Reality Television: Once a week Morgan and I curl up to watch "Toddlers and Tiaras" and "Dance Mom's Miami." It is those two shows that, in Morgan's eyes, make me look like the best mom ever and not a uber crazy one that makes their child wear flippers or practice dance 8 hours a day.
*hearing that Morgan was nice! and polite! when she goes over to her friends house. My work has paid off!

This last one requires a (lengthy) explanation: by the time I get home from work, usually between 5 and 6, I am physically and emotionally worn out. All I can think about is going to bed at 8; but, when I go to bed that early I tend to wake at 4 and can't go back to sleep. I have decided to problem solve my sleeping habits and make myself stay up until midnight and guess what? I slept, uninterrupted, from 12 until 7 am. So, the last thing on my list is sleep!  7 hours of glorious sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment